Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Buchita Nimman: cozy hotel in Chiang Mai

In February, I spent almost the entire month in Thailand. Although it's my hometown, there were so many places I never got to visit when I lived back home. This time I decided I had to visit Chiang Mai, Thailand's most popular city in the north.



To rest from street strolling, food feasting and temple hopping, I stayed at a really adorable hotel called Buchita Nimman. 


Newly opened, the hotel is clean, comforting but modern at the same time. It's located at Nimmanhaemin Soi 2, which is basically downtown Chiang Mai, making it an easy access  around the city.


The room we choose was cozy and modern, there are options between a king size bed or 2 twin beds. 


A simple breakfast also comes with the stay, which was extremely affordable plus the staff were very friendly and accommodating. If the breakfast options are not to your liking, many good breakfast places are within a walking distance. 


The room also comes with a private balcony, decorated in a rustic tropical style. 

Really nice and cozy stay, highly recommended. To check out more info, here's the link to Buchita Nimman's Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment