Ingredients: for 2 serving
- instant noodle 2 packages
- mini tomatoes, halves
- deep fried tofu sheets
- your favorite choice of seafood, I often use shrimps, canned tuna or crab sticks
- cilantro or green onion for garnish
- lemon or lime juice of 1/2 a lemon or lime
- chili paste (nam prik pao) 1 tablespoon
- fish sauce (nam pra) 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon
- brown or white sugar 1-2 teaspoon
- slice the tofu sheets then bake them in the oven for a couple of minutes until crisp.
- mix the sauce together, dissolve the chili paste until all the sauce ingredients mix well.
- at the same time, boil the noodle until half soft and drain.
-throw in shrimps or seafood, mix the sauce and noodles together well.
- add tofu sheets and garnish with cilantro or sliced green onion.
- enjoy :)