Monday, September 03, 2018

We're Back!

Hello! Long time no see! It’s been a really really long time. Life gets too crazy sometimes and so much had happened within the last few years that we discontinued MTH blog.

But but but the blog has always been on my mind - it kept me thinking about it. It would be really nice to continue sharing this blog with my sister, thinking that one time we are in this time and this space together. It could be something amazing :)

 A little quick update about my life:

 - I move to a new place in the past two years. Yes! I own a house now!

- I get to travel to Toronto and Bangkok often these days. How amazing!

- I’m still doing jewelry, and officially a full-time maker/designer.

- And I recently got featured on Etsy’s blog! Yay! You can read my interview, here.

- I’ve learned to letting go of things/opinions that are no longer serve me.

- And much much more!

 What about you? I hope to hear about what is going on in your life! So great to be back!

 Xo

Fai

No comments:

Post a Comment